May 23, 2019
This week the team bring you a new adventure! Including some changes and improvements from your feedback. As always thank you for your support! –The PlayFusion Team
A new adventure has been added; A Colossal Find.
This is an on-going story that kicks off with the events of Uprising and continues into the story of the next expansion…
This week sees the first three encounters of the adventure – ‘A Colossal Find’ can be found under the ‘Solo’ menu.
We had originally intended to wait with a change to this card until Wave 5, but due to continuous community feedback, we’ve decided to take action sooner:
– Abyss Tentacle now has 4 clunky corners of 2 damage each.
– This errata will take place in physical play from June 28th onward.
A few errors that affected cards that reveal, draw, and shuffle in some combinations.
– An issue where Tantruming Kreebal is played off Ancestral Communion.
– The Elemental: Rotator lightstone will now be properly optional.
– Fixed some issues with cards that get stored by Makeshift Reactors or Cursed Graves multiple times in a game.
– Fixed an issue with Buffs that move stored cards into play when they have multiple cards stored. Ranked Changes
– We have removed the promotion and demotion series from ranked.
– This means that you will now move fluidly (whether for better or worse!) between divisions, brackets, and leagues.
– As usual, the end of season rewards will be determined by the highest rank you achieved (where you end doesn’t matter as far as the rewards go).
Go back to the article list